Calling all Transmission Experts!

I have hooked the old seals out with many manner of
things; main poiunt is to avoid the outer surface/
sealing surface of the trans/motor.

- I have used the OLD Seal to tap the new seal in.
This doesn't work every time due to how different ones
are built, but hth.

- re: the Starter Bushing: If it is anything like the
pushrod busching it is a brassy/coppery type metal and
while 'self-lubricating' it is likley to be brittle.
Getting it out is a matter of avoiding damage to the
surrounding metal.

TBerk
Man, I need to go refresh my visual database.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com