OT: Stupid cheap camera fun

> Yeah, aiming the "no lens" at people makes them think you are stark -
> raving, you know? Try a dent in the foil with the tip of the pin, use fine
> sandpaper, and sand down the bump, flip, and repeat till you have a very
> neat round hole, that'll likely improve your sharpness...(I've used pop
> cans too as an aluminum source) and you could try indenting the place where
> the hole mounts a bit, it should widen the angle, I'm assuming the dSLRs
> have a mirror like a film SLR, so make sure not to interfere with it...you
> can try multiple pinholes too, it works with cookie tins, not sure if it
> translates to SLRs due to the small size. AT 15 seconds, you can likely do
> the see through head on your buddies if they do the blonde head shake
> thing. ANyway, check out that mrpinhole link I sent ya, and I have to say
> I'm still a fan of the cans. Depth will be the main advantage on the body
> cap ones.
> Cathy

Alright, well that was a hella fun way to spend the evening.
I tried multiple holes, then put scotch tape over the holes and
coloured them with markers.  Ended up getting some pretty trippy cool
stuff.  It's nice to be able to see it right away on the digital and
adjust technique.

Here's the resulting gallery:
http://www.xgtgx.com/img/Pinhole/

There's Scirocco content, too!  Let's see if anyone can find it.

-Grant-