OT: Stupid cheap camera fun

As far as cheap photography fun goes, I bought myself an Oktomat:
http://shop.lomography.com/oktomat/
An Oktomat is part of the school of photography known as lomography -
inexpensive camera, inexact exposure and focus, shoot naything and
everything - just shoot.  The oktomat itself takes 8 pictures in sequence,
over 2 seconds - and then prints them in the space of a normal 35mm
negative.  The film is handled just ans any normal 35 film (film?  what's
that?)

And have used it once... can't wait for brighter days to play with it again.
<http://photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/Scirocco%20cruise%20fall%202005/>

Some of my Scirocco based Oktomat images can be seen here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/Scirocco%20cruise%20fall%202005/

My. .02

GP