Come Cincy - THERE WILL BE TECH!!

I will second this.  An adult ed class is a great way to learn how to
weld.  I took one a few years ago, even though I had learned at a job I had
years before
and I learned quite a bit-including how to weld properly.  It cost me
something like $50 or so for a 3 hour a night, one night a week for eight
weeks class.

John