Come Cincy - THERE WILL BE TECH!!

If you really want a class, check out your local community college. They usually have classes for quite cheap and often they're in the evening.

  Dan

Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

(Homer Simpson-ish): "Mmmmm. Football. Boobies.
Welding...."

Yeah, I would love for the welding action. What I'd
seriously love is a welding CLASS! At least an intro
to the newbs like me. Dan? I know, it's gotta be a
PITA to bring the equipment and probably makes it
impossible (not sure if Daun has welding stuffs).

-Phil