hello and 2 questions

On 5:27:42 pm 09/05/05 Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
> 26 is the perfect age for a crisis. It's called the quarterlife
> crisis.  http://quarterlifecrisis.com/
>  HTH!

Well, that is just too funny. Like OMG I have to grow up. As if you have
anything to be in crisis over, wait till you have to fund your kids'
education and your body's starting to show signs of wear. yeah, now THAT
deserves a crisis. I'd run away if I had anywhere decent to go.

And all this time I thought Klaus was grappling with his sexuality, after
his "cam swap" from a car of a different gender.

Cathy