hello and 2 questions

   An 88 is just a teenager, and will behave as such: demand new
muffler, new shocks, maybe new gas tank, new battery, new gas filler
tube, new fuel distributor, new brakes, new clutch ... It will also
throw a tantrum if you don't drive it certain ways ... been there, done
that.

   Now that it has grown up, my 84 just purrs along :-)

	Jean-Claude

	84 8v (Manufactured august 83)

C Boyko a ?crit :