transmission number

sweet - sounds like my kind of engineering.

i'd like to keep this car fairly 80's in the tech department (by
which i mean not too much electronic crap under the hood) - and i
also want to find somebody to wrench with when is start tackling the
big projects (CIS tuning, new transmission that i feel is needed,
this peloquin/quaife thing) - who all is close to pittsburgh?

i'll buy the beer (and the parts) when the time comes...if you have a
semi-heated garage it might even be this winter.

and thanks for the advice Dan

blake/