transmission number

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Bubb" <dan.bubb@gmail.com>
To: "Gordon Forbess" <gforbess@attglobal.net>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; "Blake Irvin" <blake@clockserver.homeip.net>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: transmission number

The Quaife does have internal preload, (belleville washers) so even
with one wheel on ice it still works. Don't know if the washers can be
swapped out for stiffer ones or not.
The Peloquin has more preload options in that you can add the Peloquin
80% kit to the LSD installation or use the stock flange springs IIRC
which you cannot do with the Quaife.
As far as installation, I can do it (Maryland) and, of course, Ron
Pieper in Ohio.
Dan

Dan,
  What is the practical side to either of these?  In other words, why would
you chose one over the other?  I am not sure what is a true benefit...

TIA,
 David