transmission number

0.75 5th is a bit high for a stock 16v but should be nice for cruising,
if you need some accel. just drop a gear.  I think 0.80 is probably the
more common 5th conversion for a 3.67, and the .75 and .71 for a 3.94.
I dont see any problem with it, only a few inches down and to the left
will solve your bogging.

Eric