transmission number

also, see thescirocco.com
Peter sells both the Quaife and Peloquin.
Peloquin is cheaper and generally acknowledged to be at least as good.
I have driven both, although not in an autocross situation, and can
tell no difference.

The Quaife does have internal preload, (belleville washers) so even
with one wheel on ice it still works. Don't know if the washers can be
swapped out for stiffer ones or not.
The Peloquin has more preload options in that you can add the Peloquin
80% kit to the LSD installation or use the stock flange springs IIRC
which you cannot do with the Quaife.
As far as installation, I can do it (Maryland) and, of course, Ron
Pieper in Ohio.
Dan