OT: Advice (that mentions a scirocco)

it sounds like she needs to relax, if you are paying for the car.  my
wife and i have 'different' views about our chosen 4-wheels, but
neither of us insists the other listen to us, we just offer advice/
reasons etc.

seems to work out most of the time - at least i convinced her not to
consider that hideous new jetta with the chrysler grille!

i told her to get a honda since she doesn't like fixing things or
paying for repairs.

blake/