Starting problems

So it takes a long time for the air to get out of the system?  I guess
I'll go try that tomorrow nite.  I took it apart tonite and messed with
the airflow plate and it seems ok.  I guess when there is fuel pressure
in the system, the plate should feel like that when you pull it up,
since there is pressure on the metering plunger.  Ill try pulling the
injectors and getting them to spray, and see if it helps.  Im pretty
sure im getting no fuel out of them right now, and its only running on
the fuel from the cold start valve.  I have no reason to suspect faulty
injectors or a bad distributor, it was running perfectly before.  Only
thing I can guess is that since I drained most of the fuel out of the
dist. in the course of moving it around that it has air in it.

Thanks for the help,

Eric