Name my 82!!

On 7:34:22 pm 10/17/05 Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Amalia"
> http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=amalia
> "Derived from Germanic *amal* meaning work."
> Seems fitting enough for a Scirocco :)

Oh, now that's the site. So much for getting anything done, I'm a name
junkie.

Here's what I got from searching "one": (of 168 choices)
Achilles: Bravest of Greek heroes, with some obvious vulnerability, derived
from the Greek word for "pain". Yeah, that'll fit.

On the same list:
Beelzebub: Yeah that'd work too, evil critters.
Nefertiti: "The beautiful one has come"

So typing in "wind"? Well, oddly enough, I get "Rhett" (also gives me
"Scarlett" and "Tara", hmmmm), and "Mariah", nothing too insipiring
there...

My own name means either purity or torture, hmmmmmm

Cathy