Name my 82!!

Well, with all this talk of naming cars and Scirocco's, "Project 82" just no
longer fits the description of my poor ol' 82 that currently sits barren
behind my brother's project house waiting for its wonderful resurection into
a great a beautiful Scirocco. If a request is made I can repost the events
of "chapter 1: The aquisition" if those would like me to. But be forwarned
it may get long winded and have some rather strong feelings in it. But it
does involve the 2 GREAT souls of Daun and MkI Marc.
 So please, help me establish a REAL name for my poor 82!!
 Rocco love,
Rhett