Starting problems

I have had that happen before and found no fuel going out the 4 injectors
plus I knew I had spark. I pulled all of the fuel injectors and put them in
a jar, removed the intake boot off the fuel box, snapped a vice grip on top
of the air metering plate bolt, bridged the fuel pump and pulled up on the
plate till I heard the 4 bitches squeal like that hillbilly from the
deliverance. Also good time to make sure they are spraying correctly and not
dripping. Good luck.

 --
Gordy
MK1 x 3