Starting problems

Did all that, and it sprayed just fine.  Then I happened to check the
DPR connector and found one of the wires partially pulled out.  Fixed
that and it ran fine.  I should have known it was that, I had the same
problem when I forgot to plug the connector in awhile back.  It was hard
to see the wire pulled out because of the boot covering them up.
Oh well, time to go break this clutch in a bit.

Eric Person
86.5 16v