Name my 82!!

Well, lets see here. I think its definately of female whachyamacallit. Its
claim to fame is several things. Starting with being Daun's and my ex buying
it at Cincy '04, then the hassle of getting MKI Marc across the border, then
his towing issues with it. Then the _WONDERFUL_ things that went on between
me and the ex. So that is a brief summary of the history of the car. I'm not
sure of much more before Daun got it or its history besides being stored at
Daun's.
 Rhett