Name my 82!!

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not
> sure of much more before Daun got it or its history
> besides being stored at
> Daun's.

I got it in trade for an automatic tranny from Adam / Foxx
in a boxx.  I'm not entirely sure where he had gotten it,
but it had come with no title.  I ended up tracking down
the person that was the last title-holder to the car, and
he and I met to get a duplicate title signed into my name.
It is my understanding that the car lived its entire life
in the greater Columbus Ohio area before moving to my
place.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/