Gino Files - Chapter 1 complete

On 11:46:35 pm 10/16/05 Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> So when do we get pictures?

As soon as I get into the darkroom, the negatives look okay including some
night shots of axle swappage with the self timer. (did them last night).
Then I have to scan and burn, including my digitals, and find someone with
something faster than my dial up, And then they won't post them anyway. So
look for the album at Cincy I guess....but this adventure is documented, no
worries.

Cathy, just barely out of the stone age...
1978 Canon AT-1, f1.4/50mm, TMax 100
and the trusty Canon S-30 "greasecam" which can survive the drop from a
Scirocco roof onto concrete, ask me how I know....