Gino Files - Chapter 1 complete

On 11:23:36 pm 10/16/05 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As if you guys (& gals) aren't sick enough of this
> already...
>
> Gino is tucked away in the garage next to Brad's Golf TDI.

Hopefully they'll chat about fuel economy then...

> At this point I really must give a huge public THANK YOU
> toa few people, the first of which is Cathy.  Without you,
> this never would have happened.  One must go a long way to
> find a friend as awesome as you are.  And yes, I'll get the
> engine & tranny out of the wind tunnel as soon as I can.

Well, you know that I'd not have the Cabby OR klaus if not for you, so it
really wasn't a problem. And it was a good excuse for a few GTGs too. And
that engine's not in the way. It looks happy there.

  And of course, George, for
> your wrenching and moral support.  Nobody can grease a
> shaft like you.  :p

Well, I have pictures of both of you greasing shafts up, perhaps I'll post
them and you folks can vote....XXX rated.

And as for the Mar(c/k)s? Both are awesome guys, seems to go with the name.

> So far since I've gotten home, the comments have been
> pretty unanimous from family:  You went to Montreal for
> THIS?  They just don't get it.
>
> I guess I am that crazy.

Yep, you are, and many of us here are. So just get him gorgeous, he's
restorable, and will be beautiful when he's done. GL with the next
chapters,eh?
Cathy