Gino Files - Chapter 1 complete

Nawww.

> Gino is tucked away in the garage next to Brad's Golf TDI.

Excellent news!

> At this point I really must give a huge public THANK YOU
> toa few people, the first of which is Cathy.  Without you,
> this never would have happened.  One must go a long way to
> find a friend as awesome as you are.  And yes, I'll get the
> engine & tranny out of the wind tunnel as soon as I can.

This I agree 100%. Cathy went the whole nine yard to make this deal happen.
She is a gem!

> More thanks go out to Marc.  Your patience with this whole
> acquisition has been over the top.  I hope that you will be
> happy with the end result of the project.

I am sure it wil turn out very nice indeed. And by now you just stepped into
history by being the FIRST american to own and drive a Slegato. One of the
rarest car made by VW.

> And btw, what do I owe you for the plate renewal?

Please get Ohio plates asap, and send me a photocopy of the new title so I
can get it unregistered here legally so as to avoid any future surprise.

> So far since I've gotten home, the comments have been
> pretty unanimous from family:  You went to Montreal for
> THIS?  They just don't get it.

So far the comments from all of my friends and neighboors have been pretty
unanimous: He came from Ohio to get THIS?

> I guess I am that crazy.

We all are!

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
> '96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
> The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts -
> Ehrlich's Law.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco