OT: Job offer in NYC

Hey Chris,

First off if you talk like that you'll get mugged for sure :D

You can do pretty well in the city for the amount that your talking.   Are
you looking to rent or to buy?

Apartments in Manhattan can be pricey.  New Jersey, Brooklyn and Queens will
be less expensive.  Be prepared to pay extra for garage space if it's even
available.

HTH.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC