OT: Job offer in NYC

I live in NYC and make less than $50K annually. My
rent is $1100, and I am not starving. Actually I could
lose a few lbs. You can find an apartment for less
than $1000/month in Queens, Bklyn and the Bx. My g/f
pays $700 for a nice sized apt out in Maspeth, in a
private house. That is the neighborhood where Archie
Bunker was supposed to live.

If you decide to relocate to the city I am willing to
help you find a place and get established.

You probably don't need to pay for a garage since you
drive a scirocco, eh? Unless of course you have a
show-worthy 16v and if you do, leave it down South.

Marko