Re: So, you looked at 3 rocs, right? Was: Re: damn lucky west -coasters-need fast reply! Hope someone can!

So Larry, that means that you must have looked at 3 rocs last weekend,
because you guys came to look at mine, and I'm sure you wouldn't call mine
"unhappy"...right? Yeah, you must have looked at 2 real ugly Sciroccos and
my fine '81.
Awwwww, c'mon, I know she's not pretty, but at least the motor's strong,
isn't it? And the interior is nice!
Yeah, when I think about the fact that the wife's never even taken a ride in it, I realize that it must look pretty bad. But hey, she's never been big on
adventure!
--Theron

The interiour was VERY nice, Theron, (probably the nicest A1 interior I've seen that wasn't a restoration) and the motor was strong, no doubt about it. Kevin decided to hold out for a "perfect" 'Roc, even if it meant paying three to four K for it. Too many little things not right meant a lot of time fixing and, after nine years of fixing on his Scirocco and his GTI, he's just tired of tools and VW parts at the moment. I'm surprized you haven't sold it yet, more surprised that you didn't end up taking that one offer....
Best of luck.
Larry
sandiego16v