Re: So, you looked at 3 rocs, right? Was: Re: damn lucky west -coasters-need fast reply! Hope someone can!

I hear ya. The girlfriend took 1 ride in my 81 and said never again. She had that pale look of fear after the ride and all I did was a little downshift, stomp on pedal, go whee! Granted, the pass. seat isn't secured to anything, there isn't really an interior and it has poly everything with race springs but those are just minor things! The seat generally stays put and no interior just makes the exhaust sound sweeter. Some people are so picky about their health....   ;)

Dan
Theron Ross <ther@cox.net> wrote:
Yeah, when I think about the fact that the wife's never even taken a ride in
it, I realize that it must look pretty bad. But hey, she's never been big on
adventure!

--Theron