So, you looked at 3 rocs, right? Was: Re: damn lucky west -coasters-need fast reply! Hope someone can!

Last weekend my youngson and I looked at two Sciroccos here in SoCal that
looked great in their pictures.  Up-close-and-personal was another
story....both were unhappy cars.

So Larry, that means that you must have looked at 3 rocs last weekend,
because you guys came to look at mine, and I'm sure you wouldn't call mine
"unhappy"...right? Yeah, you must have looked at 2 real ugly Sciroccos and
my fine '81.

Awwwww, c'mon, I know she's not pretty, but at least the motor's strong,
isn't it? And the interior is nice!

Yeah, when I think about the fact that the wife's never even taken a ride in
it, I realize that it must look pretty bad. But hey, she's never been big on
adventure!

--Theron