Scirocco sighting in Tampa, also a question

TOday on Dale Mabry going North I saw a red 16v going
south.  It looked like Dan's 87, but it had teardrops
on it.  Did you change your rims?  And I remember
seeing the Tow hook from before on your scirocco.

Now a question, recently my Quantum was totaled by an
dumb SUV driver pics here http://dubs.unixprohost.com/album44

I think I may be buying back the car from the
insurance after they look at it.  My question is, what
parts can I put on my Scirocco.  Spring break is
comming up and I hope to try to fix as much as
possible in my scirocco.  And I think I could use
extra parts. Will the cluster swap? Its a working motometer 120.

=====
-Andrew Wong 1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon