Re: damn lucky west -coasters-need fast reply! Hope someone can!

I know what you are saying.  But one thing I was thinking of, is that I
could at least have used it for parts if nothing else.  And $350 (That is
what he would have let me have it for if the other guy hadn't taken it)
Would have been a great price for the parts alone.  Here is a link to the
pic of the engine.

http://groups.msn.com/BeadingandJewelryMaking/shoebox
msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1281

And he was going to send me as many pics as I wanted.  He was real nice
about it all and even called back to let me know that guy bought it as soon
as he left so I didn't have to wait and wonder.  So that was great.  I knew
it would be snapped up FAST.  LOL!  Oh, well, I will get another one I know,
it's a gut feeling.  It's just a matter of the right time. ;-)

And thanks for the advice.  I will not just jump in without checking it out.
There are a lot of things that I would have wanted pics of specifically.

Carol