Re: '81 Broken Vac Line Part...what's it called?

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:46:27 -0800, "Theron Ross" <ther@cox.net>
wrote:

I have a broken part on my '81 that I need to fix or replace.

See pics here:
http://www.proactec.com/roc/brokenpart.html

As you can see, it plugs into the intake manifold, has a tube that runs to
the brake booster, and a vaccuum line that runs to the distributor. The
plastic nipple has broken off in the vaccuum line.

One-way valve is, I think, what the Bentley calls it, but there are
other names. It allows your brake booster to accumulate and hold a
vacuum charge.  It's different from mine as I have no nipple for the
line to the distributor.. it's a separate 'tee' fitting on the same
line.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9