'81 Broken Vac Line Part...what's it called?

I have a broken part on my '81 that I need to fix or replace.

See pics here:
http://www.proactec.com/roc/brokenpart.html

As you can see, it plugs into the intake manifold, has a tube that runs to
the brake booster, and a vaccuum line that runs to the distributor. The
plastic nipple has broken off in the vaccuum line.

Any quick fix for this? Or do I have to replace the whole piece? Does anyone
out there have one they would be willing to part with for money or trade? No
time right now to go junkyard searching.

Note: A few millimeters away from the broken nipple is a capped off
nipple...anyway to use this instead, and plug the other hole?

Thanks,
Theron