Re: need fast reply - WAS damn lucky west -coasters

Nevermind.  The guy that came to look at it while I was talking to him
bought it.  And acted like it was no big deal.  "pretty cool, i'll take it."
LOL!  Yeah, right!  I knew he was going to buy it.  RATS!

Oh, well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be yet.  I do have the feeling
that I will be getting a second Rocc soon though.  And that feeling won't go
away.  Well, it is said that God know's your deepest desires and will
fulfill them at the right time.  = )

Btw, I am still trying to talk hubby into letting me go to Cincy.  Who knows
it just might happen!  LOL!  That is, IF y'all still want me to come up
there.  The way my posts have been lately, y'all might not want me to!  LOL!

Thanks for anyone that might have been willing to help out though.  I am
sure that someone in here would have been willing to help.  Heck, we could
even have done a relay type deal!  LOL!  I could have rented a trailer so
that the trailer could get down here without anyone having to give one up. LOL!

{ Yes, I DO laugh a little too much sometimes.  Better than crying! ;-)  }

Hugs!

Carol