need fast reply - WAS damn lucky west -coasters

 Ok, as soon as I saw that, I called hubby and told him about it.  He

says I don't know what to tell you.  I said, "You can tell me that I

can get a loan on my truck and let me get it!"  LOL!  We talked about

it a little more, and he told me that if I can find someone I can

trust to maybe pick it up for me and help me get it home, (Can't

really trust my vehicles THAT far!  LONG ways from GA to WA besides

all the letters of the alphabet in between) that I can go get a title

loan on my truck if they will let me.  I called the guy, and there is

a slight chance that I could get it.  I can pay through paypal if the

guy that came by while I was talking to him doesn't get it.

Is there anyone out that way that could check the car out for me

before I get all orgasmic over it?  The clear coat is peeling but that

is fine.  I have all the equipment needed to paint.  Just need to get

paint and I know what colors I could use.  LOL!

I swore I would never take a title loan on my truck, but this is just

too damn good to pass up!

Anyone wanna help me out so hubby will let me buy the car?  I would

even be willing to meet up with someone that has a trailer (or even a

trailer hitch) and go there with them and pay for part of the gas in

exchange for driving as much as they are willing to let me.

PLEASE!  SOMEONE say they will help me if I can make everything else

happen!  I WANT THAT CAR!!!!!!  If someone helps me get that car, I

promise to do my utmost best to get to Cincy!  I could tell him that

was one of the conditions for helping me was the I go.

Pretty please?!!!!  With Cherries and sugar on top?  Even pretty

please with beer on top if that's what you prefer!