What colour green is my 75? (Was: 75 resto update)

On 9:58:36 pm 04/18/05 "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> >  So what colour greeen is that?
> >
> >  Cathy
>

> That was going to be my next question!
>
> I can't find a paint code anywhere on the car.  There are no stickers
> near the hatch area, and the stickers on the door jambs don't contain
> paint code info.

They seem to have often made them in green, but it's never the same green!
My 79's Kolibri (Hummingbird) green, which is much darker, and different
again from the later cars.
But that sure is bright! Do you still have the orange one? That'll be an
eyeful with them side by each. You'll have to let me know when I can come
down to see the beastie, I have that downpipe for you too eh?

Cathy