What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

Dynamic Energy? Just to clear up terms...

Potential Energy - An object can store energy as the result of its
position. When an objects is altered from its usual equilibrium position it
has potential energy (stored).

Kinetic Energy - the energy of motion. An object which has motion has
kinetic energy.

Don't make me break out Haliday & Resnick again!

-Raffi