What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

On 14 Mar 2004, at 00:52, L F wrote:

> Okay, Aaron, tell me what, in E=MC2, the letters stand for.
> I think you are calling "C" something different?from what Albert said
> it stood for......
> ?

e=mc2, written in words:

energy  = mass x ((the speed of light) Squared)

All are expressed in SI units - ie. : Joules, kg, Meters per second -
in that order.

This what Einstein meant when he first wrote this equation - and that's
how this equation has been interpreted ever since.

All the best

Aaron in London