What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

On 13 Mar 2004, at 22:13, Dan Smith wrote:

> Woohoo! I applied something I learned in high school to real life! My
> teacher would be so proud. Anyways, you say IF it is set in motion,
> THEN it has energy. RIght, kinetic energy correct? Instead of
> potential that is. If I remember correctly, it's sort of like a
> sliding scale with potential on one side and kinetic on the other. So
> when you hit max velocity (I forget that term), you have full kinetic.
> Until then, there's a bit of potential hanging out.

I think you're talking about Newtonian physics - Einsteinium physics is
a whole other ball game! :) The potential energy of a mass in
Einsteinium physics (or relativity theory physics) is expressed in
terms of nuclear potential energy

Aaron in London

Anyway... I think maybe I should drop this thread - or at least take it
off list. Don't want to bore everyone to death