What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

Pleeeeze don't take this discussion off the list!!

Being a little bit of an amateur astronomer and a science nerd I love this
subject (although I don't have enough brain cells to comprehend it most of
the time).
This has probably been the most informative and entertaining post I have
ever come across.

Thanks Aaron for a better understanding of a piece of Einsteins relativity!

Randy B
81 Scirocco S
03 WRX wagon