What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

No, Larry - Julie is correct

Mass increases with velocity - which is why it's impossible to hit the
speed of light (no matter how many valves you have). The faster you go,
the more energy you need to accelerate further, exponentially. Until
you reach the point that you need infinite energy in order to
accelerate an infinite mass.

You are correct that energy increases with velocity - this is common
sense. A mass with velocity has kinetic energy. This is the energy
which rips your car apart when you wipe out.

Aaron in London