Chiming in waaaaaayyy late...Fastest ever in Scirocco.

You know, I very seldom participate in these matters of physics, but Allyn
will back me on this. It is MY physics book which has the definative answer
about Sciroccos, aptly placed, strangely enough, in the chapter on
"acceleration". Fire the link at 'em Allyn!

Cathy, from Cincy...