From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

My apologies to Aaron and some others who I took exception to;I was dead
wrong about Albert's equation; his definition of C certainly was the speed
of light.
Which goes to show that even a genius can be wrong...I mean Mr. Einstein!
(not me...I'm no genius)
:)

Using AE's formula, can anyone tell me what the muzzle energy of a 180 grain
30-06 bullet is?  (I know the answer, it is 2913 foot-pounds.)  Now, you use
Einsteins's formula to calculate that same answer.
You can't. It won't work.  There is something missing...can you tell me what
it is?
His formula only works for something traveling at the speed of light.

Now then, can someone show me how his theory says that mass increases as
speed increases, since his theory has speed being a constant? i.e. provides
for no increase/decrease in speed (which I think was the original subject)

Larry