PLEASE HELP!! NO FRICKIN SYSTEM DISK AGAIN ****!

Thanks to everyone who replied.

K, here is what is going on right now.....um...it is 2:00PST, I need to
leave for the airport in a matter of hours...still need to go into
work....um...and basically I haven't made any progress on actually moving
towards being ready to leave.......

Um...so my computer problems have fallen by the wayside....but I did want
to update people on the status of my hard drives so that when I return from
MD, I can fix this blasted Fricken insert expletive here bad thing.  I have
2 hard drives installed on my computer.  After I lost all of my logical
drive partitions about a month ago, I got a new hard drive and moved what I
was able to salvage onto it and then...well pretty much blah, blah,
blah.  Bottom line is....I followed someones advice and merely shut the
computer off and unplugged it and then plugged it back in, powered it back
up.....and viola!  Hard drive #1 is happily back in it's happy state of
being.   Hard drive #2 which i have set up on the same um line thingy (for
lack of better word here and my head is about to explode) as the slave
drive is recognized by Windows as existing (I am using Win2000 with
predominantly NTFS partitions, although on the slave drive I have lots of
FAT32 partitions)....but nothing more than that.  It is listed as one big
partition which it is not, and if you try to open that partition, it says
that the drive is not formatted and would I be so kind as to format the
entire drive...

And that is it.  Everything on hard drive #1 which has all my OS stuff
works fine.  I am living in the Win2000 environment.....no problems
etc.  Just no data from hard drive #2.

So, umm.......yup...that is what is going on.

Okay, everyone who will be at Cincy -- can't wait to meet you all!

Everyone stuck at home for Cincy -- um....I'll hug a Scirocco for each of you!

Kirsten