PLEASE HELP!! NO FRICKIN SYSTEM DISK AGAIN ****!

I agree.  Try downloading and burning Knoppix.  It's a bootable linux on
cd and gives you access to your windows drives... easiest way to boot
from a good disk.  We use it here at the office to determine if it's
just windows or complete drive failure.  Plus it's an easy way to get
your feet wet with linux without having to install it.

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

Avery