PLEASE HELP!! NO FRICKIN SYSTEM DISK AGAIN ****!

Which windows version are you running?

FAT32 or NTFS?

What I'd do is this:
Get a new hard disk.
Unplug the old hard disk.
Plug in the new hard disk.
Fresh install on the new hard disk, 5GB partition for windows is a good
idea.
Once everything is all up and working on the new hard disk, plug back the
old hard disk as a secondary drive, better yet on the secondary controler,
instead of the CD drive.
Copy every important data from the old hard disk to the new disk.
You should then be safe, until the next failure.

Here is what I just bought as a cheap backup thing:
<<http://www.ximeta.com/products/netdisk.php>>
160GB removable hard disk for 200$ canadian at future shop.
USB 2 interface AND ethernet port which permits to have the drive away from
the computer, and keep a backup of all the important stuff, including 60G of
MP3s.

Good luck!

Cheers.

Marc