Emissions test

My car is due for an emissions inspection.  The last 2 tests for NO were
1574 or so. The limit is 1577 ppm.  That knocking sound you hear is my knees.

(I'm planning a fuel mix with 30% alcohol, 30% ice cubes and the remainder
gasoline. Everything goes full rich. The cooling system will be routed
through a radiator in a tank under the hatch.  The tank will be packed with
dry ice.  The back side of the intake manifold will be packed with "blue
ice" from the picnic cooler. My temp gauge will be permanently set to read
normal operating temp. I'll push my car to within about 200 feet of the
inspection station and then drive it in, nice and cold.)

Chris