Cincy...

Gettin' jumpy.  It hit me today after class (noonish) and now (7:11pm EDT) the feeling of excitement in me is being felt.  I think adrenelin is flowing...  lol.

Car packed.  Need a little food prep, pack clothes, and wait for co-pilot.

Take off, 10am tomorrow.  would like to go earlier, but want to meet the DE contingent.

I need a beer to calm down!!

See a lot of you tomorrow!

Mine's the red 16v!

-Psyched Mike
And may the road gods smile upon everyone traveling now, tomorrow, and all weekend!!

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source