OT : Odd question.

Has anyone thought of doing a Seafoam demo at Cincy this year? Reason I ask
is I've been thinking of using it on my car, as I imagine it could use a
cleaning out, after it running for the past year(at least) with a rich
mixture... and considering I don't know where to buy any, I'd be thoroughly
tempted and happy to toss my car up for a demonstration. ^.^ I'd repay the
one who bought the stuff too, for sure.

I also need to fiddle with my sunroof as well. it doesn't like to slip all
the way back down in... I'm thinking it needs some re-adjusting, or a new
mechanism here and there, as it feels like it's got a couple of busted
teeth... x.x

Time to go give it a bath and swap in the cushier seats...

~Matt