[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] 6 gear 020 and misc. bs

Just a quick question first, why am I spam now?  My computer "iq" is kind of
low, and the nerds at work often tell me " j00 would get pwn3d like a n00b
on the CS server"  Is it because of the non rocco talk i've added?  I just
always considered spam a bad thing, and I don't want to keep spam alive on
the list if it's bad.

Anyway, I would love to be in "chilly" san diego right now.  Fort McMurray
is pretty frickin cold,
http://theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/Pages/CAAB0124.htm , It's
still november, and it's gotten pretty cold already, but it's lookin up for
next week.  Last week, when I pulled my cv joints it was about -45 celsius,
it was below -50, for a while last year too, but the territories have it
worse.   Propane was what I used to heat the garage last year, but with a
boiling point -42.1C, propane was useless to me, just dress in layers is all
that's to it.

   I am a full-time student, with practically a full time job, but it's only
a safeway, so I might just go with the 5 speed for now, but thank you peter
for the offer, I might be interested in that exhaust you posted about a
while ago, the guy doing my engine lost his other job, and would kind of
like a payment after he orders my pistons, so if you still have it in a few
weeks, hopefully i can take it off your hands.  I'm starting out at the oil
plants in January, which will lead to some good cash, so a 6 speed isn't
completely out of the question, but pretty damn close.

What gear selection would be to my greatest?  My knowledge of transmissions
is just a little bit better than I am with computers.  I have an FF Tranny,
and i've looked it up on the gear chart before, and I have a .71 for a 5th
right now.  Is there a custom gear ratio that would be better than any other
stock vw gear?  I've also heard of getting a 16v pressure plate or clutch or
something to use when you up the horsepower, can anyone elaborate on the is
a little bit?

Thanks for the good responses so far

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB