[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] 6 gear 020 and misc. bs

Bryan wrote:

>Just a quick question first, why am I spam now?  My computer "iq" is kind
>of low, and the nerds at work often tell me " j00 would get pwn3d like a
>n00b on the CS server"  Is it because of the non rocco talk i've added?  I
>just always considered spam a bad thing, and I don't want to keep spam
>alive on the list if it's bad.

Some ones email system adds that. I have seen it before on list mail I was
wonder about it as well.

>What gear selection would be to my greatest?  My knowledge of transmissions
>is just a little bit better than I am with computers.  I have an FF Tranny,
>and i've looked it up on the gear chart before, and I have a .71 for a 5th
>right now.  Is there a custom gear ratio that would be better than any
>other stock vw gear?  I've also heard of getting a 16v pressure plate or
>clutch or something to use when you up the horsepower, can anyone elaborate
>on the is a little bit?

For a 16v I would suggest a 2Y. With my 2L 16v I get great tourqe on the low
end and reasonable power on the high ways. Though at 85 I would suggest a
drop to 4th for fast passing  :)