Adding City Lights to 5.75" H4's?

Some of the guys have mentioned an "adapter" that uses the H4 bulb aperture.
I would think this would fall under the heading of "bad idea" if it
relocated the H4 even a few thousandths.
The main bulb has to be VERY precisely positioned to properly focus/aim the
light beam and moving it is a no-no.
  Drilling a hole sounds like the safest method.  If the reflector is glass,
that brings on its own set of problems.
Jeff, if you need a hole drilled in glass, send 'em to me and I can do it.
Larry
sandiego16v
(Sunny San Diegeo?  I ran through heavy snow three times yesterday coming
back from hunting...once having to turn back and take a 120 mile
detour....:(  )